Transport and delivery of goods
- If the mode of transport is agreed upon by a buyer's special request, the buyer bears the risk and any additional costs associated with this mode of transport.
- If the seller is obliged to deliver the goods in the place specified by the buyer in the order, according to the purchase contract, the buyer is obliged to take over the goods upon delivery.
- If, for reasons of buyer's need, it is necessary to deliver the goods repeatedly or in a manner other than that stated in the order, the buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with the repeated delivery of the goods, respectively. costs associated with another delivery method.
- Upon receipt of the goods from the transporter, the buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of the goods and, in the event of any defects, to notify the carrier without undue delay. In the event of a violation of the packaging indicating unauthorized entry into the consignment, Buyer is not required to take delivery of the consignment from the carrier.
- Other parties' rights and obligations in the carriage of goods may alter the seller's special delivery terms when the seller is issued.